Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I am crazy!


Emma gets a henna tattoo.

Logan gets a henna tattoo.

Owen and his buddy playing the Wii.

Emma receives a game ball from her coach.

We had a fun, but hectic day. Emma and Owen each had a friend over today. I find that it is easier if each one of them has somebody to play with - otherwise they are in each other's business. They all played pretty nicely. They boys mostly played Wii and the girls did their own thing. Logan is pretty easy to entertain, so for the most part it was fine.

Emma's friend Bailey brought henna to do tattoos. She put one on Emma and did a great job. Of course Logan wanted one too, so she made him a train. He smeared it - go figure, so now he has a train wreck on his leg! Good thing it only last a week and a half! Ha!

Emma had her last softball game tonight! Woo hoo! She received a game ball, so she was excited! Of course, later in the car she told me that she didn't do anything, coach just wanted everyone to have one. Boy...she catches on quick. Anyways, we tried to convince her that she did deserve it. She got on base and scored a run. She says she wants to give it another try next Spring.

Only 3 more days until Disney! I can hardly stand it anymore! I think I'm worse than the kids. Until next time!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Wow! The pictures look great and the baby news is very exciting!

Glad you made it throug with the kids. I wonder the same thing- I have a lot more patience with my students than I do my own kids!

Enjoy your Disney trip & good luck with Owen. I think Mitchell will be our little troublemaker! We were at the ER with him Tuesday night. Walked into Garrett's baseball bat while he was swinging! ADHD is tough but if you have parents that are willing to help, that is the biggest step! You'll make it through. Steph