I took Owen to the pediatric cardiologist this morning. They came in and did another EKG and then took us to another room with an ultrasound machine. I was scared to death that there was something really wrong with Owen's heart. The doctor came in and told us that he did not have the previous EKG, but this one looked fine. He did the echocardiogram just to make sure. He must have looked at pictures of his heart for 45 minutes - once again, I was sure there was going to be something wrong...but everything looks great! He wants to have him wear a harness for 24 hours just to monitor his heart, but he wasn't sure why the first EKG showed an arrhythmia. We were so relieved....so now to figure out the medication issue.
Fun with Friends and Family
Look out Owen! Note...they are playing with
cheeseballs, not basketballs!
Water Balloon Fight!!!
Logan in the sprinkler. Emma and Elizabeth...where did you
put those balloons?!?! Soon enough girls!
Emma and Owen playing spies.
Max is Daddy's Helper. Logan and Max taking a rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment