Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Two Fun Nights

We've been busy these past two days. Last night we went to a minor league baseball with friends of ours. We watched the Potomac Nationals play. The kids had fun watching the game and eating hot dogs. Emma and Owen loved watching the game - Logan not so much. We didn't get home until late, then we got up this morning and headed North. We dropped Logan off at his cousin Connor's house. Katie and Brett were kind enough to watch him for me tonight, while I took Emma and Owen to see the Lion King. We had a blast!!! We went with my friend Kim and her mom. The kids were well behaved (except for the car ride up there!) and we only got lost on the way to and from the Kennedy Center in D.C. We took a few detours, but I amazingly found my way around the city! Jonathan would have been so proud! The show was incredible. If you haven't seen The Lion King broadway show, I highly recommend it. The music and the costumes are incredible. The kids enjoyed it and we had a wonderful night. Thanks to Brett and Katie, Connor, and Maisie for hosting Logan tonight. (I could have never done it with him!) Thanks to Kim and her mom for their patience while we made our way around D.C. and for a wonderful time.
Jonathan is on his way home - he's in New York, but his flight has been delayed. He was supposed to leave JFK at 10:30 tonight and his flight was delayed until at least 12:40 am. So, we're anxiously awaiting his arrival. Maybe since it's so late, he'll take the day off tomorrow.
Well, I'm off to bed. Can't wait to go get my baby in the morning. They drive me crazy when they're with me, but I miss them terribly when they're not here.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

We have been to a few potomac nationals games, they are fun! sounds like you guys are having a great summer.