Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Splish Splash


We had another great day. I might get used to this summer thing! We went to the pool with Tyler, Grace, and Nolan Machi. The kids had a great time playing with the Machi kids and did really well swimming. Logan was hesitant at first, but he then took off in his floatie. Emma has turned into a fish, and Owen is much more confident. I can almost sit back and relax and watch them swim. Fortunately I love to swim, so I enjoy being in the pool. I took the boys to get a haircut...they have to look good for Mickey. Now they are at Bible School. Logan's teacher was very impressed that he could write his name. Luckily we have awesome preschool teachers (Thanks Beth and Christina!) That's about it for today. We heard from Jonathan and he's having a great time in Germany. He might actually get an extra day to do some sightseeing, so that's great for him. I'm so jealous! When the kids are older, I will have to travel with him - some day!

No comments: