Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm going to give it a try!


Well...it seems that this blogging, is the thing to do. It is always so nice to catch up with friends who have their own blogs and to see pictures of their growing families. I thought that I might give this a try so that friends and family from near and far can keep up with the McElwains.

School is out for the summer and we are loving every minute of it! Emma just finished third grade and Owen graduated from Kindergarten. Both of them had a wonderful year and did amazingly well. Logan is still going to preschool at Ms. Beth's and learning so many new things. They are all growing like weeds! I feel like I blinked and they all grew up in no time.

We are preparing for our upcoming trip to Disney World! We leave on July 5th for a week of fun and family! The kids are almost as excited as Mommy and Nana. Memaw and Pepaw are also joining us. We got reservations to eat at Cinderella's castle on the first night we are there, so we are really excited about that! We are counting down the days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at disney, we will be leaving for the beach that day!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! (although you make me sick) Thanks for sharing, the kids are too cute!

Steph said...

Hi, Kim! You are great at keeping everyone up-to-date! Enjoy Disney! Bridget LOVES the princesses. We just did her room in it and are going to try to make it to the breakfast there soon. From what we understand on the Disboards, only the fairy godmother is at dinner but all the princesses are at breakfast. Both are nice! Take care & have a great summer!