We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Recent Photos
Logan and his buddy Maddie...What a stud! Emma and the birthday girl - Maisie. Emma can't get enough of her cousins! Emma and Jess at Kelly's wedding Owen graduates from Kindergarten
WOW! I can't believe how big all 3of the kids have gotten. I guess it has been awhile since I have seen them. I almost didn't recognicze Owen. The girls loved looking at the pictures too. I enjoyed reading what you all have been up to. I have started a blog too. It has kind of become addictive. I have really tried to keep it up to date. With both of our families being so far away, they can constantly see the kids and keep up online. You will have to check it out. Keep in touch. Shannon
2 comments:
WOW! I can't believe how big all 3of the kids have gotten. I guess it has been awhile since I have seen them. I almost didn't recognicze Owen. The girls loved looking at the pictures too. I enjoyed reading what you all have been up to. I have started a blog too. It has kind of become addictive. I have really tried to keep it up to date. With both of our families being so far away, they can constantly see the kids and keep up online. You will have to check it out. Keep in touch.
Shannon
Maisie really looks like Katie! What a cutie. Emma looks so grown up.
Post a Comment