Why is it that I can keep 24 six year olds busy for 6 and a half hours, but I can't control my own children?! So far we have made tie dye t-shirts, mosaic flower pots, painted flag magnets at Chick Fil A, and made a craft at the library. I'm going to be out of ideas by Friday!
Really, the kids have been pretty good. Jonathan left for Frankfurt, Germany yesterday, so we are on our own for a week. The kids are doing Vacation Bible School every evening from 6:00-8:30. They are loving it! I have fond memories of going to Bible School as a kid. I'm glad that Emma, Owen, and Logan are having such a good experience. They argue over who is going to tell me what they did each night. They are making new friends and learning a lot. Not to mention...the two and a half hours with no kids and no husband has been kind of nice for me! Ha!
(If you're reading this Jonathan...just kidding! Bring me something nice! :) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment