Saturday, June 21, 2008

Softball, Skateboarding, and Ice Cream

Emma has started playing softball. She has played a few games and seems to be enjoying it! She especially likes the socializing that happens on the bench! She had a game first thing this morning. She got on base three times (all walks!) and played left field. Her team won 10-5, so she was very happy. After her game, we went shopping - always a fun event with three kids. Daddy caved when the kids asked to get skateboards! I was not there when this decision was made, but he agreed to take them to the emergency room if they broke anything. They had fun trying out their new boards and did pretty well. Of course, Owen was the little daredevil. As if one skateboard wasn't dangerous enough, he decided to ride three at a time. Did I stop him? Of course not, I just snapped away waiting to see what happened! Thankfully, we had no major injuries. The ice cream truck came just in time, so Emma, Owen, and Logan enjoyed a nice summer treat!

No comments: