I can't believe we have only one more day before Disney! We are mostly packed - everything except my husband's stuff. He doesn't like to pack until the night before and I'm certainly not going to do it. Last time I did, I forgot one little thing - his underwear! Now, he's responsible for packing his own stuff.
I have all of the kids stuff packed. They each have their own backpacks to carry on the plane. I have to make sure I go through them before we leave. Owen was putting books in there earlier. One or two is fine, but he was loading it down! My luck, he'll put a knife or something like that in there!!! It'll be hard enough to get the kids and my mother through security.
I took Owen for his EKG today. He did fine. After it was over, he kept the little electrode stickers so he could torture his sister. What a nice brother he is! Let's hope that the results come back quickly! Each day he seems to get worse!
If I don't get a chance to post before we leave, Happy Independence Day! I'm sure I'll post from Disney - until then, see ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have a nice trip. We are hoping to go there next year.
Post a Comment