Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Change Has Come!

We were very excited to watch the inauguration today. We wanted the kids to recognize the importance of it all. I know they don't understand the magnitude of change...but they were excited to watch in on TV. We had to take a few pictures to be able to look back on this historical day. Here are a few of them:



Emma was a "bit" excited when Obama came out!
Owen had to have his picture in front of the TV as well.
*Note Logan doesn not have a picture in front of the TV...he was watching Spongebob!I couldn't resist the Jones' Soda-Orange you glad for a change Cola. Owen posing with the newspaper.
Emma reading the paper.Logan's turn!How do you like these cheesy t-shirts? Couldn't resist - this ones for you Nana and Pop!!!!!Woo Hoo! We love AMERICA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute pics! I have jones soda too!!! I need to get me a t shirt.