Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Finally...some Snow!

We finally got our first snow day! It wasn't much...but it was enough. Of course we had to head out first thing in the morning. After I dug out all of the snow boots and clothes from last year (brand new stuff that wasn't ever worn!) and stuffed my children into them, we headed out! Owen snow pants were about 3 inches too short and Emma looked like she was wearing flood pants. Emma lasted about 20 minutes and then went inside to talk on the phone. The boys and I had fun making snow balls and building a snowman. Jonathan had purchased snowball flingers so the boys had a blast with them. We enjoyed the day. Tomorrow was supposed to be a workday for teachers, but they have already canceled it. Ug! Oh well, I guess beggars can't be choosers!




I think this is my favorite project ever! Logan made this little snowman measuring stick at Ms. Beth and Christina's. Logan said his snowman was sad because there wasn't any snow! He was so excited this morning to get out and measure the snow!

He liked to pile the snow up so it looked like it was deep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kids look so happy to be out in the snow! Mine are more like Emma . . .they think it's great until they get out there for awhile. Great Pictures!!