Sunday, January 11, 2009

Great Wolf Lodge

We had a great time in Williamsburg at Great Wolf Lodge. If you've never been there, I highly recommend it, but it is quite pricey.
The kids and I drove down to Williamsburg yesterday morning and met up with Jonathan and his parents. We made our way over to the Lodge around 4:00. Once we checked in, we changed and went straight down to the waterpark. We were going to get our moneys worth! Owen loved the big slides and Logan was happy to float in the lazy river. Emma enjoyed just swimming and showing off her new swimming skills. We also enjoyed the wave pool. It was quite crowded when we first got there, but by 8:00 it had cleared out considerably. We stayed until 8:30 or so and headed back to the room. We finally made it out for dinner around 9:30. Needless to say, everyone was very tired and it was a long meal. We went to bed and when we woke up, we headed right back out for a few more hours of fun. We hit the arcade and headed home around lunch time.

I tried to take some pictures, but the lighting was very poor inside. I also don't have my computer yet, so I couldn't fix all of the photos. We took pictures with a waterproof camera, so when we have them developed, we should have some cute pictures. It was a lot of fun, but now I need a break from the weekend!















No comments: