Hey there...hope you are having a happy new year.
We are back to school and the crazy schedule. The kids are doing swimming lessons again, so every Monday and Wednesday we head to the pool right after school. The kids enjoy it and they are really improving. I want to keep them going and keep the momentum up.
Everybody has been grouchy going back to work and school this week. I think this week is harder than the beginning of the school year. Yuck! It doesn't help that we thought we might get a snow day this week...but as usual, the weather man gave us false hope. I hope it snows soon - it seems like forever since we had some snow to play in.
Jonathan and his parents headed to Williamsburg yesterday. Jonathan and his dad do a woodworking shop run through Colonial Williamsburg - every year. The kids and I are headed down on Saturday. We're going to meet up with them and then go to the Great Wolf Lodge. Emma has been there and had a blast, so we are looking forward to it. It will be a quick trip, but a lot of fun.
When we get back, we'll be preparing for Owen's birthday on Wednesday and his party next weekend. I will try to post pictures Sunday night. Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment