There hasn't been too much going on this past week. I can't believe we have two more days of school and then it is Thanksgiving break! I am looking so forward to it!
This was a big week for the kids and awards. All three of them passed swimming lessons and moved on to the next level. That was exciting. Owen and Emma both received awards at school for perfect attendance...no playing hookey with mommy in school! Emma also received an award for academic achievement (equivalent to honor roll), so we were very proud of her. I was able to sneak out of my classroom and get a few shots at Emma's ceremony. Unfortunately I was on stage during Owen's, so I didn't get any good shots of him...only his back.
Owen had his monthly pack meeting and received his first belt loop and patches. He's really getting into it. I think it will be a great thing for him. He seems to be enjoying it, and it's such a family event.
Other than that, nothing much else is going on. We are looking forward to time with family and friends this week. We have so much to be thankful for and we hope that you have a great Thanksgiving with your loved ones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Emma's Awards Ceremony
No comments:
Post a Comment