Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Nice Day Off

We all enjoyed a wonderful day off today. Thank you Veterans! We appreciate all that you do and have done for this beautiful country.
We finally got to play outside a bit today and I got to take a few pictures of the kids in the leaves. They were not too excited about my photo session, but they did allow me to take a few cute ones. I always love those fall pictures.
Tonight, the kids had swimming lessons. Logan is a guppy, Owen in in level 1 and Emma is in level 3. They are all enjoying it so much. Logan refused to get in the pool the first time, but ever since then, he has gone willingly and I think you can tell by the look on his face...he's having fun. Owen...or Skeletor as we like to call him is getting a bit braver each time. We do feed the child...I swear!
Well, I have lesson plans to do. It's back to work tomorrow. Until next time!

Skeletor jumping into the pool! Check out those ribs!Logan loves swimming...what a sweet little boy he is!



Emma is becoming quite a swimmer now.





No comments: