Sunday, November 16, 2008

Friends and Fun

We had a nice weekend at home. Daddy and Logan installed a new mailbox. I don't know how Jonathan ever managed without Logan's help. The kid loves to take things apart and put them back together. Emma had a friend over Friday night. The boys went to a police station with Boy Scouts and girls went and played basket bingo. Of course, Emma won a Longeberger basket...the kid is so lucky! I am trying to make a trade with her. Jonathan thinks it is wrong, but I don't think she really wants the basket...a lip gloss kit sounds much more interesting to her. In return, I spend 15 dollars on something she wants and I get a beautiful basket. Sounds good to me! Anyways, Owen had his first sleepoever last night. His friend Jack came over yesterday afternoon. I swear, boys are so much easier. They didn't need (or want) any entertaining. They were happy playing the Wii and legoes the entire time. There was no bickering or fighting and they had a great time. So, it was a nice weekend. Hope you had a good one too!


They made a mess, but they had fun!
I'm not sure why boys insist on standing on the couch while playing the Wii, but it seems to be a universal thing.

Good Friends, Good Times!

No comments: