Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Little of This...A Little of That

Just a few photos from the past week. Owen's soccer team finally won a game!!! His team is being coached by a teenager and he hasn't had the best experience. It is amazing how money can motivate that kid!! Jonathan told him that he would pay him $5 if he scored a goal...within five minutes, he scored a goal! It was quite funny. It was nice that they finally won a game.
Emma finished her swimming lessons. She came a long way in a few weeks. I was a little worried when her swimming teacher wanted to talk to me. She wasn't going to pass her to Level 3, but she said she changed her mind after watching her tonight. Thank goodness...I don't know how Emma would have taken that. We'll be signing the boys up for the next session. It was a good experience.

Lastly, I've included a few pictures of Logan and his pumpkin. He and I carved it while Owen, Emma, and Daddy were at the pumpkin patch with boy scouts. He certainly does love Indy!





Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments: