I couldn't resist this Charlie Brown shirt!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Little Indy's Birthday Party
Logan had his fourth birthday party at the swimming pool today. Although only half of his family could make it, I think he still had a great time. The kids basically had the pool to themselves. It was hard to get them to come out for cake and ice cream. It was the most relaxing party that we've ever had. Logan was just excited to have his friends Alex and Gracie, and his cousins Maisie and Connor. It was a small party, but a nice one. Enjoy the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad it was a great party. Looks like he enjoyed himself. i cant believe hes 4 already!
I know...time really flies! If you are still considering the Pool for one of the kid's parties, I would highly recommend it. It was so easy and the kids had a blast!
Post a Comment