Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Beautiful Afternoon




Emma...posing for the camera.


Owen and his bright ideas! Oh my!



A future in the circus maybe?!




Cool...a brother slingshot!!!!

Wow...he even talked Emma into trying it - pure genius!



The kids and I had fun spending time outside tonight. After I mowed (yes...for the first time in my life, I mowed the lawn all by myself!!! I couldn't stand it anymore!), we just sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Who would have known that bungee cords could be so much fun!!! Either Owen is a genius or a moron! I laughed so hard watching them try to swing and bungee - Owen strapping everybody in. They had fun...so if you need a new idea to entertain your kids - get a bag of bungee cords and let them go wild!!!

Logan was excited to receive his Indiana Jones birthday party supplies. We have confirmed a date at the pool - that is what he wanted. It sounds very adventurous to me...just like Indy would want. So, now we're planning his big birthday of four years!

We are so excited to be headed home to PA this weekend. We really haven't been able to visit very much during the summer, so we are all happy to get a taste of home. It's Jonathan's birthday on Sunday, so we usually try to make it up around his big day. I'm sure I'll have pictures to post on Sunday.

And finally, I want to say congratulations to my good friend Kate and her family. They welcomed a new family to their beautiful family - Elliott Joseph was born on Friday, September 26th. He weighed 5 pounds 1 ounce and was 18 inches long (I think I got the stats right. Sorry, Kate if I messed something up!). I can't wait to see pictures of him (hint, hint) and eventually meet the newest little Flack. Congratulations guys!



Logan with his birthday party loot.

Logan posing with my scarecrow.

Emma and Logan reading Indiana Jones together.

Emma wrote "Mr. Stonebraker Rocks!" on the driveway. She is loving school this year!Our little Max...growing up!

No comments: