Owen has become quite a master lego builder. He practically put this set together all by himself. Daddy and I helped him with a few things, but he did most of it after school in the evenings while I cooked dinner. He was very proud of himself.
Today we went to Potomac Mills and the boys got a chance to build part of a giant Yoda lego statue. It was pretty neat. There were bricks set up at a bunch of tables and the kids (and adult kids) could build sets of bricks that they would use in the giant Yoda. Afterwards, they got a certificate and a Star Wars poster. (Owen also managed to talk us into buying him a new Lego set!) It was a lot of fun.
Even Logan made a brick! (Check out the Indiana Jones hat!)
Owen had his first soccer game today. He did great - ran his heart out, but his team was creamed! Oh well, they had a good time.
Poor Max - tortured again. This poor cat is held, squeezed and tortured and he just takes it. The kids "love" him so much. I swear you can read his mind in the picture!
Logan is Indiana obsessed! We ordered this hat off of ebay for him and he wears it everywhere. The best part is that he sings the theme song along with it. Can you guess what he is going to be for Halloween?! I bet you can't guess what his birthday theme is going to be?! Now, look at the next picture and guess what he wants to be when he grows up!!!!

This was a page in his All About Me book that he made this week at school. I thought it was too precious! Love the hat on Indy!
We didn't forget about Emma. She went to her friend Mary's for a sleepover. It's almost 11:00 and we haven't received a phone call to come pick her up yet. Hopefully she'll make it through the night without missing us too much. She's been going through this stage where she won't leave our sides. I just want her to stop worrying so much and have fun being a kid.
Hope you all had a good weekend!
This was a page in his All About Me book that he made this week at school. I thought it was too precious! Love the hat on Indy!We didn't forget about Emma. She went to her friend Mary's for a sleepover. It's almost 11:00 and we haven't received a phone call to come pick her up yet. Hopefully she'll make it through the night without missing us too much. She's been going through this stage where she won't leave our sides. I just want her to stop worrying so much and have fun being a kid.
Hope you all had a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment