Ready for school!
Logan showing off his school work from the day!
Well, we survived the first day of school! It was actually a very good day. I think we had the smoothest first day ever. The kids were excited this morning and pretty cooperative. Emma was a bit apprehensive - she was unsure if she would like a male teacher. Logan did fine when I dropped him at Ms. Beth's. He wouldn't cooperate for a picture, but I knew he was glad to be back with his friends. He is the only boy in his group - Logan and five girls - just like Owen had when he went to Ms. Beth's. Hopefully the girls will set him straight. He loved doing his school work and he couldn't wait to do his "homework" when he got home tonight. Emma loves her teacher. She seems much more relaxed and she really enjoyed her day. She too came home ready and willing to do her homework tonight. If only the excitement would last all year! Owen also had a good day. He is really growing up. It was nice seeing him at lunch and on the playground. He may not like it, but I do! I also had a great day. I have a really nice class and as of right now...I only have 19 students!!!! I think it's going to be a great year!
Well, we survived the first day of school! It was actually a very good day. I think we had the smoothest first day ever. The kids were excited this morning and pretty cooperative. Emma was a bit apprehensive - she was unsure if she would like a male teacher. Logan did fine when I dropped him at Ms. Beth's. He wouldn't cooperate for a picture, but I knew he was glad to be back with his friends. He is the only boy in his group - Logan and five girls - just like Owen had when he went to Ms. Beth's. Hopefully the girls will set him straight. He loved doing his school work and he couldn't wait to do his "homework" when he got home tonight. Emma loves her teacher. She seems much more relaxed and she really enjoyed her day. She too came home ready and willing to do her homework tonight. If only the excitement would last all year! Owen also had a good day. He is really growing up. It was nice seeing him at lunch and on the playground. He may not like it, but I do! I also had a great day. I have a really nice class and as of right now...I only have 19 students!!!! I think it's going to be a great year!
No comments:
Post a Comment