
Monday, August 17, 2009
The Dining Room Returns!
Well...after 8 plus years of using our dining room as a playroom, we now have it back. Since we are getting the house ready to sell, we knew we would have to make it look more presentable. If you have been to our house in the past year or so...you know how many toys we had packed into that room! It was no easy feat, but we were able to give away, throw away, and pack away the toys. The dining room table is from Jonathan's Great Aunt Rose . Today Emma and I went shopping and bought a table runner and created our own centerpiece. I am not very good at stuff like that, but I think we did okay. The kids can't wait to eat at the table. It's hard for them to understand why we have two tables...too funny!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment