Owen was very proud of his trap!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Those pesky leprechauns made their mischief again this year! It seems that it is tradition for them to come to our house and make a mess every year on St. Patrick's Day. They use our toilet and turn our milk green! This year they built a shamrock out of green legos, lined up all of Logan's green trains, and spread sparkles all over the house! They misplaced toys and managed to make the kids crazy this morning! We finally got to school after a wild morning, only to be met by more mischief from those pesky leprechauns. Owen's homework was to build a leprechaun trap - he did a great job - the leprechaun tripped his trap, but he managed to escape! Oh well... maybe next year we'll catch one! I hope so - I could use the gold and I'm tired of them making a mess in my house and classroom! Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment